Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just a tiny second, everything changed.

Guys, do you know?
What's the feeling of insomnia?
How long the night was?
How many tiny little bit seconds a night have?

A moment, that moment. Keep refreshing in my mind. Non-stop repeating.
I never been in that terrible mood before. Yes, NEVER EVER.
Everyone keep asking are you okay, i answered yes. What was the meaning of that yes? Sigh, comforting others?

I know what had done couldn't be undone. The moment it happened, yes, It happened. I really don't know what else I could do. Physically, I am fine. Yes really. But what about that person? The person lying in hospital suffers from the injury.
Even though in the law, I wasn't in the wrong situation. But, things happened.
Last night, I was lying on my bed. Well, how about that person? Lying in hospital and how could I been able to lie on my comfort bed to sleep? I don't deserve that. Please, just judge on me so I could feel better. At least, is something I couldn't lie to myself.
I prayed. So hard. I don't know who else I could talk with. Probably God the Father in the heaven is the one. God, Bless him, Strengthen me, I need you.