Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reopening of my blog..

Haha.. Well guys/gals... Where should I start off? Haha.. Okay..
Hmm.. Few weeks ago, umm.. Months maybe.. Lolz.. I closed my last blog due to SOMEONE keep remind me to update it..

Well.. As u know, I am a very lazy person.. Lazyyy to update this and that... Haha.. SO.. Bear in mind that don't keep reminding me to update.. Haha.. I felt fulstrate and don't even bother to open into blogspot.com.. Lolz..

But recently, I feel like starting to blog.. Haha.. Weird characteristic.. I know.. Haha.. Lazy but still want to.. Lolz.. Well, I just reviving it to share some things, words, or maybe opinion, or letting someone know what am I thinking and etc etc....

Btw, please keep this clean.. Umm.. I mean.. Please don't link/ads for me.. I just want less ppl to know this as i could.. I would like to keep this private and only willing to share to few ppls.. If u seen my blog, haha.. Welcome, BUT plz plz don't link/ads me.. ^^ Ty for ur coorperation..

That's for today,
Simon.